- Gensol Consultants invite you to Intersolar India from 14th-16th December in Mumbai.
- India's 'Astonishing Auction' in JNSM Phase II Batch II Pushes Down Global Solar Price.
- Tamil Nadu to soon came out with tender for 50 MW of solar project.
- Gensol to releases its
"Market Insight Report"
- India`s largest engineering company appoints Gensol Consultants for Detailed Engineering of Solar Power Plants.
- L&T Infra appoints Gensol Consultants as exclusive lender engineer to its 100 Mw+ Solar PV Portfolio.
- Renewable Energy? Certainly
- Frenzy on Solar street
- Ministry asked to help small projects qualify for carbon credits
- Green Talk with Anmol Jaggi
- Energy saving new buzz word for cos
- Sunrise in the west
- "We are optimistic about the growth of Indian Solar Market"
- Interview of Anmol Singh Jaggi - Powerline
- Indian CDM project registration declines 40%
- Gensol raises capital from India Venture partnership - Electrical Monitor
- Gensol consultants successfully closes deal of 2.1 million carbon credits - Engineering Review
- Carbon credit prices shoot up after probe constricts supply
- Gensol strikes carbon credit deal with CF partners
- Carbon consultants find greener pastures
- India venture partners picks 20pc in Gensol - IBN Live
- India venture partners picks 20pc in Gensol - India Report
- Carbon Consultancy Firm Gensol Raises Up To $6M
- U.S.-based India venture partners picks 20 pct in India's Gensol - Power Grid International
- India Venture Partner invests in Gensol - India Infoline
- Carbon consultancy firm Gensol raises $6 mln - Reuters
- Gensol predicts flight from carbon for Indian projects
- India Venture Partner invests in Gensol - Energetica India
- Carbon Trade Outlook 2010 - Search: Industrial Source book
- SRF, Navin Flourine May See Carbon Credits Fall
- UN panel recommendation may make India lose half carbon credits
- Winds of green change in Mandi Gobingarh
- India cos cut risk, enter Kyoto C-credit deals
- EU ETS - Driving force of Global Solar Market
- Projects under lens, carbon credits dip
- Gensol lands Solar EPC contracts worth 20 MW
- Gensol Consultants raised 350 Cr fund - Business Standard
- Gensol Consultants raised 350 Cr fund - Energy Business
- Climate change & policy makers - Business India
- Carbon Smart
- Punjab steel units eye wind energy projects
- Power of the power of ideas
- Anmol Singh Jaggi winner of Business World Young Entrepreneur Award - Energy News
- Solar Power is no more an unviable business
- Green edge for green age
- Implementation guidelines of JNNSM - Need for clarity
- India is the second largest generator of environment friendly projects for carbon emission reduction
- Green energy wind blows strong
- US climate bill bodes well for India's clean mechanism projects
- Carbon credits to fetch even more even if Kyoto treaty fails
- Carbon market expected to touch new heights
- Gensol Consultants launches "Carbon Market Outlook 2010"
- Government should be tech neutral
- Gensol at CA Workshop on Andhra Pradesh - Andhra Prabha
- Gensol at CA Workshop on Andhra Pradesh - Surya
- Gensol at CA Workshop on Andhra Pradesh - Andhra Jyoti
- Gensol at CA Workshop on Andhra Pradesh - Prajashakti
- Going the green mile
- Anmol Singh Jaggi winner of Business World Young Entrepreneur Award
- +91 79 40068236-39
- 14 Dec.: Anmol Jaggi speaks on Bankability of Solar Power in India at Intersolar
- 14-16 Dec.: Join us at Stand No. 6482 at Intersolar at Bombay Exhibition Center