Grid Connected Solar Plants
5 MW Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant feeding electricity in state grid & situated at Surendranagar district Gujarat
Solar Potential: 5.28 kWh/ m2/ day
Annual Generation: 8.32 million units
Policy Applicable: Gujarat Solar Policy announced in 2009 and applicable for projects executed till 2012-2013.
- Capital Expense: Rs 68.12 crores
- Annual Revenue: Rs 12.2 crores
- PPA signed for: 25 years
- Payback Period : 3 years
- Preferential tariff: Rs 15/ kWh first twelve years and Rs 5/ kWh for the next thirteen years of plant life
- Tax benefit in form of 80% accelerated depreciation
PPA signing body: Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited (GUVNL)
- Minimum plant capacity as 1 MW
- Company financial turnover meeting the eligibility criteria:
- Internal Resource Generation (IRG) - Rs 1.2 Cr/ MW
- Net Worth - Rs 2 Cr/ MW
- Annual Turnover - Rs 4.8 Cr/ MW
- Detailed Project Report
- Complete application form with necessary company documents like board resolution, balance sheet and others
- Submission of duly complete application form to GEDA along necessary company detail documents.
- Project short listing by evaluation committee.
- PPA signing with GUVNL for selling electricity at preferential tariff.
- Site selection (Government has developed special Solar park for this purpose)
- Pre-feasibility and preparation of Detailed Project Report.
- Financial closure at earliest
- Installation & commissioning of plant within 12 months from PPA signing
Gensol Consultants is providing the Owner's Engineer services to the client owning the project explained above
- +91 79 39122249
- 14 Dec.: Anmol Jaggi speaks on Bankability of Solar Power in India at Intersolar
- 14-16 Dec.: Join us at Stand No. 6482 at Intersolar at Bombay Exhibition Centre