Solar Energy can be put under multiple usages because of the flexibility associated with their sizing, designing and rigidness towards the outside environmental conditions. It has found its utility in day-to-day applications to large scale power generation. It is so far the most convenient means of renewable energy which has been adopted widely at the residential level.
Solar Energy Systems are broadly demarcated under following categories:
- Grid Connected Solar Plants
- Grid Connected Rooftop Systems
- Stand Alone Solar Systems
- Solar Hybrid Systems
Click on the link to view the related case studies.
- +91 79 39122249
- 14 Dec.: Anmol Jaggi speaks on Bankability of Solar Power in India at Intersolar
- 14-16 Dec.: Join us at Stand No. 6482 at Intersolar at Bombay Exhibition Centre